WordPress website development course
- No requirement of technical / coding knowledge.
- Detailed 20 hours Course.
- Weekdays / Weekend Batches
- Offline and Live Classes available
- Certificate on completion of Course
- Live Project Based Learning
- Free domain name & hosting for 1 Year
Our Web Development With WordPress Course is a detailed 20 hours course that teaches you to create websites that matches, industry standards without coding. WordPress is a web development tool and the most powerful Content Management System (CMS) which powers above 40% of world’s websites. It works on a theme and plugins system, where themes provide the look and feel to the website and plugins add features to it. WordPress gives complete control to the user, asking them what they want to create without any technical knowledge.
In this course, you will learn how to create websites with clean design and great performance. Once the website is ready we teach you how to rank your website on search engines like google, bing, et cetera with great industry insights on SEO.
We then teach you to analyze traffic coming on your site by understanding what pages your visitors see, from what source the land on your website with tools such as WordPress stats & Google Search Console.
The course is taught by industry experts that run successful agencies, developing websites with WordPress.
Course Curriculum Overview
- Introduction to WordPress
- Setting up Domain & Hosting
- Setting up WordPress
- Setting up themes & plugins
- Creating Posts & Pages
- Creating various page layouts
- Creating various elements such as sliders, galleries etc.
- Email & SMS Communication with WordPress
- Making the most out of Forms
- Social media engagement
- Search Engine Optimization with WordPress
- Managing WordPress for clients
Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers
Who can do this course?
Anyone who wishes to create a website/blog for the brand or for someone else. Suitable for both students & professionals.
Can I make websites for others?
Yes, you can. In fact, we have a module that takes you through the process of client servicing as a web developer.
Does this course involve coding?
No. The idea of a WordPress – Content Management System is to manage your website without coding.
I am an engineering student, so isn't this a very basic course for me?
No, absolutely not. A project that can be completed in 10 man hours with WordPress will take 40-50 hours with coding where the clients do not care how you made the website.